Dynabook works with a wide variety of corporate, government, SMB and education customers. We understand fleet procurement, testing and assessment processes and we’ve structured our services to support fleet buyers, managers, support staff and end-users.
TO MINIMISE DISRUPTION, WE PROVIDE IN-COUNTRY, IN-HOUSE SERVICE, WARRANTY AND REPAIRS
Dynabook has invested heavily in service infrastructure to support fast turnaround.
- Nationwide network of Authorised Service Centres and fully trained Service Partners.
- Spare parts held in-country and buffered to meet predicted requirements.
- Warranty and service repairs carried out in Australia, not overseas, avoiding long delays.
BUILD TO ORDER WITH NO MINIMUMS, AND DELIVERY IN 3 WEEKS*.
Dynabook’s build to order service lets you configure devices to your preferred specifications and order as many - or as few - as you need.
- No fixed minimum quantities.
- Specify processor level (from Celeron up), storage, memory, screen type, security features and more*.
- Orders are built in-house by Dynabook, with a typical turnaround of only 3 weeks.**
* Special configuration guidelines may apply. Talk to your preferred IT partner or Dynabook territory manager for details.
** Timings may vary depending on notebook specification and component lead time and availability.